Monday, June 8, 2015

Genie® slab scissor lifts

GS™-1530 & GS™-1930

Ideal for maneuvering in tight spaces, Genie® slab scissor lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with firm, level surfaces.


 ucm03_029664

  
  • Zero-emission electric operation
  • Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
  • 39 in (1 m) roll-out platform extension
  • Automatic 25 amp battery charger
  • Proportional controls for drive functions
  • Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
  • Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
  • On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
  • Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls
  • Solid, non-marking tires
  • AC power to platform
GS-1530
Working Height*21 ft (6.57 m)
Width2 ft 6 in (0.76 m)
Outside Turning Radius5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)
Lift Capacity600 lbs (272 kg)
Gradeability**30%
GS-1930
Working Height*25 ft (7.79 m)
Width2 ft 6 in (0.76 m)
Outside Turning Radius5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)
Lift Capacity500 lbs (227 kg)
Gradeability**25%

 

2 comments:

  1. This blog resolved all my queries I had in my mind. Really helpful and supportive subject matter written in all the points. Hard to find such kind of blogs as descriptive and accountable to your doubts.บริการรถยก

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com.

    ReplyDelete